Full-Time Circulation Clerk
The Jackson-Madison County Library is accepting applications for a Full-Time Circulation Clerk. Applicants must submit a completed Madison County application form to Dinah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application may be picked up at the Main Library 433 E. Lafayette Street or the North Branch at 8 Stonebridge, Suite F & G.
Posted date: January 10, 2022
Posted until: Filled
Location: Jackson-Madison County Library, 433 East Lafayette St, Jackson, TN
Jackson- Madison County Library seeks enthusiastic, service-oriented, circulation clerk. This is a 35-hour week position at our North Branch location.
Jackson- Madison County Library seeks enthusiastic, service-oriented, circulation clerk. This is a 15-hour week position that consists of evening and Saturday working hours with other library staff.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
• Library experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Ability to use/learn Dewey Decimal Classification System.
• Ability to organize in alphabetical order.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Intermediate computer skills and ability to operate various mobile devices.
• Ability to multi-task.
Specific job responsibilities will be discussed if interview is granted.
Click here for a Complete Job Description
Click here for Printable Application.